About Me

My photo
College freshman with sophomore credits, 18, female, scared to death, but excited.

Thursday

Flip Book - An Experiment

My flip book had a story. It was about a little bird that brought a flower to his lover bird, who then found a strange feather on him. The lover bird freaked out, and kicked out the original bird. I panned down in the tree they were in until you saw the owl sitting beneath the nest. The owl says "HOOT!" which transforms into a boy's glasses. You see the original bird fly into the picture, hit the boy, get a strange feather stuck to him, pick the flower, and then fly away.

Conclusion: my bird was innocent the whole time and the lover bird overreacted.

Apparently I never took or uploaded photos of my flip book, and I can't find it since I've packed for the end of the semester. Here's the best I've got, me working on the book:

2 comments:

  1. i loved how your flip book was based on an actual story whereas mine was just completely random, it was nice to follow a story line- the color was great on this and I really enjoyed the illustrations that went with it. you have a nice style

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done. i agree with amanda that its good how it was more a story than ours. good job

    ReplyDelete