About Me

My photo
College freshman with sophomore credits, 18, female, scared to death, but excited.

Wednesday

Performance Art Project



Things I learned from this project:

  1. I cannot lip sync.
  2. I should never pursue an acting career.
  3. A lot of people see something unusual and strange in their environment and just decide to ignore it and pretend it's not there. Very strange to me.
  4. I can never play poker.
  5. I am not a performance artist. Maybe someday I'll miraculously evolve into one, but as of today, this is not my forte.
  6. Choose your videographer wisely and make sure they know exactly what you need them to capture.
  7. How to use iMovie. This was my first project edited in it. I'm rather proud of it.

P.S. Sorry I haven't updated my blog very much. I have all of the posts that I need started in drafts. Most of them are halfway done or more, I just haven't gotten around to finishing and uploading them.

2 comments:

  1. interesting concept! loved the idea. you looked beautiful like a princess. I think this was a good idea and you performed well in this public area-

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's doesn't matter whether you lip sync or not. You got the people's attention and that is a good thing. As far as I could tell you had better shots then I did. Maybe next time I should try at the school. Overall awesome piece

    ReplyDelete