About Me

My photo
College freshman with sophomore credits, 18, female, scared to death, but excited.

Wednesday

MZTV.COM: The Time Line

The time line is basically a sequence of events for everything that has happened in the history of television. The one provided on the Museum of Television's website (mztv.com) was incredibly detailed and interesting. I really enjoyed the website itself. It was really interactive and entertaining; I loved the construction of it and the way everything flowed. It was very user-friendly and visually appealing. Looking at the many shapes and sizes television has gone through to arrive at the high flatscreens we see today was really fascinating. I had no idea that TVs had evolved from the strange mechanical scanning disk to the teeny-tiny screens reflected onto glass to the cute little round Zenith televisions, and so on.

I don't know, I don't really have much more to say besides the fact that I really enjoyed exploring many facets of the time line.

No comments:

Post a Comment