About Me

My photo
College freshman with sophomore credits, 18, female, scared to death, but excited.

Monday

Hi, my name is Cierra May, but I prefer to be called CC.

Originally, I was in ART 311, Prof Echeverry's Online Production class, and when I realized that, even though I've taken the pre-reqs, I wasn't quite ready for it yet, I dropped it and picked up this course. I'm really excited for ART 211, my friends and peers have had great things to say about it. I haven't been to my first class yet because of picking up the class so late but after being in Echeverry's Online Production class for a week, I have a feeling that I'll enjoy Art and Technology.
Like I said before, my name is Cierra May Simmons, but I prefer to go by the nickname CC. My high school yearbook adviser gave me that nickname and helped me become the person I am today, so to remind myself of that motivated, dedicated person, I like to hear people call me "CC." I thought I wanted to write for a living when I was thrown into that yearbook class and had no interest in subjects like design, art, or technology. Working on the yearbook, creating something out of nothing that people would treasure forever, changed my mind. So I'm trying to figure out where I want to go with these new found interests, and it seems like this Art and Technology class might be just the thing for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment